Standard leases are available in six, nine and twelve month terms. Shorter-term lease may be available at a premium rate plus a short term lease fee. Please ask for current available terms as they may vary.
A non-refundable fee of $50 per application is required to cover the cost of reviewing credit and criminal background, income verification and rental history. Each application must be accompanied by a separate security deposit in the form of certified funds (i.e. money order, cashier’s check..) to hold the apartment. Deposit amounts will vary based on the property in which you are applying for. Applications may take anywhere from 24 to 72 hours to process.
- Lessee must be at least 18 years of age.
- Applicant must have satisfactory rental history.
- Applicant must have satisfactory credit history.
- Income must be verifiable and must be equal to or greater than 2.5 times the amount of rent. Some examples of verifiable income are most recent pay stubs, letter of intent ( if newly hired) award letters, etc.
- Any bankruptcy must be at least one year old and satisfactory credit / rental history must be reestablished.
- Acceptable criminal background check (Felonies= automatic denial)
- No evictions ( Automatic denial)
- Section 8 (Not accepting at this time)
Certain communities do accept pets. A pet deposit of $100 (refundable) and a pet fee $100 (non refundable) are required for each pet. Up to 2 pets are permitted per home. Ask about current breed restrictions. Service / Companion animals do not require deposit or fee, however a letter from a certified professional must be accompanied with the animal.
The following occupancy standards are as follows:
Studio ~ 1 person
1 Bedroom ~ 2 people
2 Bedroom ~ 4 people
And so on… Residents who exceed these occupancy standards during the lease term will be required, upon the end of the current lease term to either transfer to another available unit that meets the standards or move out.
Residents are responsible for payment of all utilities (both individually metered and a pro-rata portion of master metered utilities). Individually metered utilities must be in a resident’s name at the time of move-in to receive keys.
Select buildings have on-site laundry facilities and limited off-street parking. These communities may offer additional incentives for active duty military, so please ask for details. We are an equal opportunity company and do no discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, creed, age or marital status, handicap, familial status or natural origin.
If you are interested in any of our properties, and wish to fill out a rental application, please Please click here for Rental Application Packet 4.16-fillable